Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Awake Sickness

I am quickly learning that Morning Sickness is a cruel joke. "Morning" would make you think that you only have to worry about it in the morning. No, no, no. It is just sickness, anytime sickness. Whenever you are awake sickness. Mine has been the worst in the morning and also at night. There is a window between 1-3 where I usually feel great. It also seems like it is getting worse every day, which is good. It is disgustingly ironic to me that they sicker you get the more healthy your baby is. And I am definitely embracing it because of my miscarriage. I will definitely take any good signs.

I had to reschedule my appointment because of a work conflict. My new appointment is now Feb. 12th. I am going back out to Carson City/Reno the first week of Feb. to help more with their computers. I still haven't told anyone at work (or anyone for that matter!). Mike and I will be discussing what my new position will be in the near future so I'm going to tell him, but I think I'll keep it under wraps until the 2nd Trimester to tell everyone else. We're also going to wait until my appointment to tell our families. I'm getting really excited to spread the news! :)

No comments: